:: Rezolution Forum ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rezolution CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Blade

Number of posts : 166
Xfire : Bacobs31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Player Profile
Team: RenegadeZ

new website Empty
PostSubject: new website   new website EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm

ok, the website and all is funky, well the forum is cool new, interactive. but. i prefered the old one, where if you log on, you had side panel, see new posts and so on. and you could see how many post since your last visit. now, this forum is ok. its no probs, but cant we get something similar to like the xippy site? thats awsome! you must check the mp3 players, and the the dl tabs, they got whole bunch of cool things, ok yeah, they pay for it, but. we can find somwthing similar? i will even look and set it up, if yous like, we can use that for starting, and keep this forum for the forum tab.

i knoiw you guys went thru l,ost work for site and all. i gratefull and thanks for it, its looking seksy. but wont it be cool with added extras?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Blade

Number of posts : 166
Xfire : Bacobs31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Player Profile
Team: RenegadeZ

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm

cas, rev. check here. this place hosts for free a website for a clan, and liks back here for the forum. http://free.completeclan.com/dbx i am edidting some stuff, maybe you guys could get the domain name from previous website to link up, and we can check it like that?
Back to top Go down

new website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Rezolution Forum :: :: reZ Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: