:: Rezolution Forum ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rezolution CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The true BLADE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Blade

Number of posts : 166
Xfire : Bacobs31
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Player Profile
Team: RenegadeZ

The true BLADE! Empty
PostSubject: The true BLADE!   The true BLADE! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:24 pm

ok. everyone thinks that Blade comes from the movie. this is incorrect! i have had the nick before the movie.

here is who Blade ls. he is a Knight of darkness. changed by the sin in him, he goes after the demons that control his heart. and he destroys the chains holding him back. i created him. i have been writing a novel about him. he is basically my counterpart. i have put pain into him, and i have put joy. he is my imagination. and this is what he looks like.
The true BLADE! Blade12

if you guys want to know about the novel and that. i can search for it. i was gonna write it over. and well. maybe i should. and i can post like a page a day? you guys think that would be cool?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Blade

Player Profile

The true BLADE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The true BLADE!   The true BLADE! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:09 pm

The Legacy of Blade

The Beginning:

"dear friend, i need your help. my town is in waste, i fear my family has been slaughtered, i am weak, i have no hope to go on. but if i don't do something, then all is lost..."

its all he could make out in the letter, with drops of blood on the page, he folds it once more, and carries on. he is walking. but to where he does not know. One boy, alone in the jungle. a stick in his hand in case danger finds him. but no hope in defending himself.
'Blade...'
he hears a whisper, but as he looks around, all he sees is the trees around him, with the constant hooting of the owls. he is safe. because the animals still wait around.
'Wake up boy!'
bright light shoots into his eyes as he opens them. he was dreaming, yet again. He pulls himself up from his straw bed. and looking at him, a man. clothed in black. and whip in his hand.
'I said get up'
and the man whips the boy.
'Yes sir, i beg of you, for the slumber has taken its toll on my tired body'.
'well you had better get ready! lord Gabbriel is here to see you. He doesn't look too pleased either'.
The man turned around and closed the door as he left the room, his footsteps still audible. "why does it have to be like this..."
'Blade? are you alright?' another voice, a friendly one, enters his ears, and he turns around.
'Matias! How did you get here? I was told you were sent after the knights of Maynsta?'
The two men walk forward and shake hands.
'I was, but i have returned, those knights are well prepared. i am afraid we need more then dark magiks to do the trick. although, when are you leaving? I heard its your 18th Birthday today? you are finally getting the dark mark! are you excited?'
'you know as well as everyone else that it was not my choice to be here. if only i had escaped...'
'oh come on, you enjoy it here. at least we can rebel against those royal prudes.'
'i had a dream again, just like the last one, but this time... i was running, and tired. i pulled out a paper... and i could read only some of it... there was a name on it too. but i couldn't see. and then i got woken up..'
'those dreams are meaningless. i told you they are just the past. we are much better than that. we will take up arms against those who have hurt us. and don't worry about Casimeer. he is allot more afraid of you then you think.'
'oh, Casimeer... he will feel my wrath, and i will choke him by his own whip.'
'thats the way kid. lets go. lord Gabriel wants to see you.'

The two men leave the room, and enter a corridor, lit with torches against the walls. it was a dungeon, but this was residence to the men who lived here. there was no one except for the two men, but the halls where full of whisper. sinister was the atmosphere. but both men seemed not to take note of it. they walked up stairs, and soon were above ground, light shining from the outside, and voices could be heard, of the men outside.
'they are all waiting for us outside. you seem to have atracted quite some attention. even the four assasins are here. thats never happend before. you might even join their rank. a first in years.'
'i dont want to be one of them.'
'but they are highest rank one could take up... with your skills you could go far.'
'i told you, its not my choice to be here, but rather here then as a begger.'
'so you would rather kill for money?'
'you do. why shouldnt i?'
'i didnt say you shouldn't, but something still bothers me... your heart is pure. yet your mind is corupted by hate and angst from your past. and you still cant tell me from where you came?'
'if i knew, i would of told you... maybe oneday i will find my memory in the jaws of death. and then peace will be mine.'

'Hey you two, hurry up! we dont want to wait the whole day!'

the men hurry towards the outside, hundreds of clothed warriors start to yell and applause as the men approach the middle. five men stand there. waiting. Blade walks up, and as he does, Mattias returns to the crowd,

'Blade, my son, its been too long.'
'You are not my father lord Gabriel, please do not call me your son again, i do not wish it upon me.'
'cheeky bastard you are, i like it, you still stand up to me. but i don't agree. i bought you, and so you are mine, and i can call you my son if i wish'
Gabriele steps forward and slaps Blade across the face.
'now, open your hand, so i may place the mark where you can grasp it for your entire life.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Blade

Player Profile

The true BLADE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The true BLADE!   The true BLADE! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 am

Blade looked up, and he saw the eys of the man infront of him, empty, and full of sdarkness. he wants it too, but his heart disagrees, yet he cant feel it beating.
'Then place it where i can kill with, for by my hand men will fall, and so will kingdoms be destroyed'
'You continue to impress me boy, this wont hurt at ALL!'
The man slams down a dagger into Blades hand, it burns a hole deep into his skin, and then it was over, the dagger was gone, and all that was left was the dark mark.
'You are now one of us. carry it with pride. you will start off with me...'
'No he wont' Interrupted an assassin
'He comes with us, he is long been awaited, you know the deal Gab.'
'I wish for him to first study our laws, then he may join you.'
'I have little use for a man who wants power for himself only...'
The silence was death. no one saw the strike. it was a few seconds before Gabriele realized he was stabbed, his blood leaking from his chest, he fell to the ground, trying to breath, to live a second longer.
'Come with us boy, we have work to do'
'i have a choice to follow who i want!'
'your choices died when you took that mark, now come. i do not repeat myself, or was my example not good enough for you?'
with no wish to die, and with no option, he follows the four men, and they disappear into the the forest, away from sight of the gathered men'

'My brother... dead!'
'My lord, i am sorry, the duke was killed outside dungeons in the west Felren, there were no witnesses, although, we have picked up that there use to be residents there. we have a squad there now. they will report back in morning'
Back to top Go down
Blade
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Blade

Player Profile

The true BLADE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The true BLADE!   The true BLADE! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 pm

The castle was empty as the two men stood talking. the one was a duke of Maynsta, the other a High order knight.
'What was his cause of death?'
'he was stabbed... but... there was no response to the body realizing it. he didn't fight back or at all expect it, we suspect it was dark work'
'NO! the assassins... but why Gabrielle, its not possible, he would of been able to fight them...'
A man walks in from the corridor.
'lord Angus, i have herd about the terrible loss... my condolences... i have come as fast as possible. i have very bad news. as suspected. the boy was taken by the assassins. we have real trouble if we do not set him loose of the demons clutches...'
the high order knight takes off his helmet.
'Matias, did you say that Blade is now an assassin!'
'No. he is not yet, but he will be if they transform him, he still is pure, but his intentions are the same, he choses to be alone... he had another dream too. but its not important... he doesn't remember anything.'
'What was the dream about, tell me man!'
'he said he was running, and he pulled out a letter, and he read something, but couldn't read it all. and then he woke up, its hardly anything to worry about.'
the duke turns and pulls out a piece of letter.
'i have the second piece of the letter... "please make haste. my son is gone. i cant find him. and i have noone else to go too. Don't let my father know, please. FIND BLADE!" the letter is signed. Princess Yvonne'
'no, but how! she ran away! you bastard! you knew about it! she was my love! and you lied to my face...'
'IT WAS NOT LIKE THAT!... i cared for her but i had to help her escape, she would of been killed in the assault. little did we know the village was a targett, we thought she would be safe. but 8 years later they found her... and killed everyone. the royal family were all killed. all but 1, her son. nobody knew about him. except for me... i know the father too. he is standing in front of me. and he doesn't even know it, i am sorry. i was sworn to secrecy!'
'My son... he is mine? i never knew... i knew the boy was a Dragoon. and death bringer. but never did i know...'
'i am sorry Matais, i would of told you. but i was sworn to secrecy. and now the boy is after me... I know not what to say. Gabriele was to bring him here. but the assassins have taken what they wanted. i wish we knew there residence long before. this makes it hard for us...'
the knight turns to walk.
'where you going Devon?'
'I have to save him. i knew him since he was a child. when my village was destroyed, i tried to send him off the escape route, but i was stupid, i let them see him...'
The knight runs away through the corridor, Mattias turns to chase,
'leave him!'
Mattias stops and turns back 'why? he needs my help!'
'because he needs time, he has been blaming himself the whole time. we can only let him have space. now, walk with me, we have to discuss how we are going to save him'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The true BLADE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The true BLADE!   The true BLADE! Empty

Back to top Go down

The true BLADE!
Page 1 of 1